As Coordinator of Business Development, you are responsible for assisting the Senior Manager of Growth (S.M.G) and CEO to manage strategic projects and outcomes to grow the business. You will be proactively involved in all areas of new business relations, with focus on pitching and onboarding new clients and support in other areas of business growth. You’re creative and detail oriented, love writing and communicating, are results-driven and work well to achieve deadlines.
● Assist in managing the business development process, including all preparation, creating prospective client discovery documents, perform follow-up, create onboarding agendas
● Brief S.M.G and CEO on all new business opportunities, attend pitch meetings, send recap notes and be responsible for follow up and follow through on all action items
● Build creative and compelling pitch decks in partnership with S.M.G, with a focus on engaging and creative writing and design
● Oversee and manage the calendars of the S.M. Growth and CEO
● Ensure S.M.G and CEO are in sync on all things new business, apprised of each others weekly meetings to ensure seamless workflow
● Coordinate internal communications surrounding business development and project manage across teams
● Assist S.M.G in development and management of biz dev task list, brand database, and agency awards list
● Have a keen interest in project management & prioritization
● Be supremely organized and create a structure that allows creativity to thrive
● Possess spectacular written & verbal communication skills. Writing will be a key feature of this role and you should enjoy it.
● Be an expert in creating compelling presentations, identifying and sourcing thought-provoking imagery and consistent design.
● Have strong attention to detail, notice small things that truly make all the difference. We don’t expect perfection but if you’re a tad OCD that’s a wonderful quality for this role.
● Have a strong ability to research brands and companies, develop competitive analyses and look for opportunities in the verticals we operate in.
● Be proactive, entrepreneurial, and resourceful; you’re naturally inclined to seek new information, solve problems, build trusting relationships, and drive consensus.
● Always be up for a challenge!